Sunday, March 30

JUNO REGINA

Well, I've joined my first lace KAL and we're doing the Knitty pattern Juno Regina (designed by Miriam Felton for Knitty, Fall 2007) (my midwifery background wants me to call it Juno Vagina!). I keep humming and hawing about which of my yarns I should use - it calls for 950 yards and I think my Knitting Goddess cashmere has only 612 yards. I really must get in touch with Joy - she's so helpful.

I do have three skeins of HipKnits cobweb, but I think that might be a bit too adventurous - eek time.

Decisions, decisions!

1 comment:

kathy b said...

You are too funny. Your midwife comments so amuse me. You know Im a neonatal nurse right?

Your teeny wee sock is going across the ocean. I mailed it today!

IF I subscribe to your blog, does that mean I get notified when you have a new post????? I've never done this...Teach me oh mentor