Sunday, March 16

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors?

err... rusty red, terracotta, burnt orange

2. What crafts do you really enjoy?

knitting, beading - anything to do with textiles

3. What products do you really covet?

none, really. I'm impulsive - see something and have to have it, like, now!

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?

Always got my head in a book

5. Is there anything you collect?

Yarn!!!

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?

Leo - can't you tell! and Horse (I don't like horses - they scare the shit out of me, even though I live in the countryside)

7.What are your favorite…

…scents/smells?

oooh! spices, roses (yeah, I have a romantic side to me)

…types of music and/or bands?

depends on my mood - cock rock (y'know Led Zep and stuff) and anything with clever/funny/whimsical words. I just love words.

…authors?

Anne Tyler and whoever I am obsessed with at the moment - I tend to read non-fiction mostly (okay - knitting books!)

…animals?

cats and dogs - anything that's furry but that doesn't have its balls on show like some short haired dogs do

…places to shop?

little craft shops

…season?

late summer, early autumn - no contest!

…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?

all of it, every single piece!

…candies or goodies?

chocolate!

8. Do you have any wish lists?

No, I just want everything!

9. Are you allergic to anything?

Nope! Well, actually some stuff gives me migraine but I just take a migraine tablet. I like to grab life by the balls, which doesn't leave me time for allergies. My husband gets totally pissed off with me.

10. Do you have any pets? What are they?

A cat - ginger and looks like a tiger stalking his prey (and he's a bloody killing machined - called Floozie cos I thought he was a girl and he rolled on his back for anybody. He is now permanently damaged from having such a girlie name and I think he needs a spiky collar to make up for it. Unfortunately, they don't make such things for cats!


11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. Also, if you have a Ravelry ID, please include it here.

I'm yarnzie on ravelry because somebody already had yarn floozie - I just joined the words together to get yarnzie. I am a freelance writer and retired midwife and I do things on a grand scale. I never plan, always cross my bridges when I come to them - sometimes that is very good; sometimes it is disastrous. As I've grown older, I've learned the wonder of women - I just love us all because we are all so strong, even though we don't always realise it. I have three grown up children - boys 18 and 21 and a daughter who is 33 and about to make me a grandma for the first time. I have issued an edict that I will be Nanny Marigold - (my mum used to call me her Marigold).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh. So many ideas come to mind.......