Sunday, May 4

TIGER'S EYE STOLE


tigers eye stole first repeat
Originally uploaded by yarnzie
Well, after lots of false starts, I have finally begun a 'proper' lace project! The pattern is for a scarf, but I'm doing 5 repeats to make it wide enough for a stole.

The yarn was bought from another Raveler and I haven't a clue what make it is. It's a Shetland lace-weight and, after all the really soft yarns I've been using recently, at first it felt rough on my hands but I've got used to it now and its brilliant.

I bought it for the GoddessKnits Lace Shawl Mystery KAL, which starts in June but, as I've got 300gms of it, I think I have more than enough!

1 comment:

kathy b said...

ohhh tigers eye stole. You are so ambitious. I love the colorway Di. We are so opposite; bring that big fat yarn on for me!